Yes, there are life insurance plans available for someone with epilepsy.
However, what you pay for your life insurance and if you can get approved will depend on some of the risk factors related to your epilepsy.
For instance, the insurer will want to know about the following:
1. When were you diagnosed with epilepsy?
2. How many seizures have you had and when was your last seizure?
3. What type of seizures do you have?
4. How is your epilepsy managed - what medication do you take?
5. How often do you see your doctor?
Here's how you can learn more about life insurance for epilepsy and compare life insurance rates online among some of the leading life insurance carrier sin America.