When you request quote comparisons for term life insurance from a life insurance website with access to a large network of insurers your quotes will usually provide you with the following:
1. The name of the insurance companies quoted.
2. The premiums quoted for your life insurance.
3. The type and amount of life insurance offered.
4. The financial strength ratings of the insurance companies.
5. The premium payment options available.
Once you fill out a quote request form online that asks some basic questions about your life insurance needs, you will receive up to 12 of the lowest quotes for term life insurance instantly, from a network of over 70 highly-rated life insurance companies.
In addition, there will usually be a phone number and email address you can use to contact the life insurance quote provider in order to review your quotes with a licensed representative who can answer any questions you have, and get your started in the process for applying for your life insurance policy.
Here's how you can get comparisons for term life insurance quotes online in minutes.