If so, you may be wondering why you were declined when you tried to qualify for a life insurance policy.
There are many reasons why someone may be turned down for life insurance protection.
Some of the most common reasons for being turned down for life insurance include:
- Too Old - Over age 85
- Poor Health - High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol
- Bad Driving Record - 2 or more DUI's
- Chronic Health Problems - Diabetes, Emphysema, Heart Disease
- Terminal - Cirrhosis, Cancer
- High Risk Occupation - Firefighter, Blasting Contractor
- High Risk Hobbies - Base Jumping, Sky Diving, Mountain Climbing
However, there are guaranteed approval life insurance policies that offer guaranteed coverage for anyone who meets the age requirements for acceptance. And, there's no health examination or health questions asked.
You can get a quote and apply completely online for your guaranteed acceptance life insurance policy today.