Here are some of the more common reasons for purchasing term life insurance plans:
- Provides financial protection for your loved ones in the event of your unexpected death.
- To pay off outstanding debts and mortgages.
- To provide for your children's education.
- To replace lost income for your family.
- To pay for ongoing expenses, such as household bills.
- To establish a trust for your children or other beneficiaries.
- To pay for long-term care expenses.
- To provide for your spouse's retirement.
Here's how you can review a list of the top 20 reasons to buy term life insurance policies and how they can provide financial security for you and the ones you love.