When it comes to comparing the best term carriers for life insurance, you;'ll want to consider several key factors, including:
- Financial Strength Rating
- How Long the Insurer Has Been in Business
- Number of Term Life Insurance Policies Issued
- Total Assets and Liabilities
- Complaints Against the Insurer
- Quality of Customer Service
Also, you may want to ask your family and friends about their life insurers and any experience they have had with the insurance company you are considering for life insurance.
Each year, the III.org issues a list of the leading term life insurance carriers that have issued the most individual term life insurance policies for the previous year.
Some of the leading term life carriers may include MetLife, Prudential, and Transamerica, among others.
Keep in mind, some insurers have more experience and may offer better pricing and coverage for people with certain health issues, of a certain age group, or people who smoke.
Here's a list of leading term life insurance companies for your review.