If so, there are several reasons you may be considering the purchase of a life insurance policy for you and your spouse.
Many expecting parents choose to buy life insurance for one or several of the following reasons:
1. To provide financial security for their family's future.
2. To pay for their future child's college expenses.
3. To replace their income in case they pass away.
4. To help their family continue their lifestyle.
5. To payoff the mortgage, credit cards and any other debt.
Life insurance can guarantee your surviving spouse and children have the money they need to go on living without you if you were to die.
Learn why term life insurance you may right for you and your spouse.