Yes, seniors may qualify for life insurance coverage.
In fact, several well-known insurance carriers have senior life insurance plans available, including Colonial Penn, Mutual of Omaha, Globe Life and AARP/New York Life, among others.
When comparing senior life insurance plans for elderly people make sure to check on the following:
1. The type of life insurance - Is it term life or permanent life insurance?
2. How long is the rate you pay guaranteed to remain the same?
3. When does full coverage begin - immediately or after 2-3 years?
4. Can you coverage be cancelled by the insurer? If so, for what reasons?
5. Are there any exclusions on your life insurance policy?
6. How long will the life insurance coverage last?
7. Will your rate ever increase?
To find the best senior life insurance plan you may want to start by comparing instant life insurance rates online from several of the highest-rated insurance carriers to get an idea of which companies may provide you with the most affordable plan.
Here's how to learn more and compare rates online for seniors life insurance for elderly people.