Which is the best life insurance company when it comes to child life insurance policies?
When choosing a child life insurance company and plan you may want to consider a few things:
1. How much life insurance is available for my child?
2. How much does the life insurance cost?
3. Is there an option to add coverage to the policy when my child reaches adulthood?
4. What is the financial strength rating of the life insurance company?
5. Does the life insurance company have a good reputation for paying claims?
There are several highly rated life insurance companies that offer child life insurance plans including Globe Life, Gerber, and Prudential, among others.
Many life insurance carriers allow a parent to buy life insurance and add a rider to their life insurance policy that provides child life insurance coverage of a small additional charge.
However, individual child life insurance plans are very inexpensive and may start for as little as just a few dollars per month and offer up to $30,000 of coverage for your child.
Here's how you can learn about Globe Childrens Life Insurance plans and get a free, instant life insurance quote for your children today.