There are many excuses people use for not buying life insurance.
Some of the more common reasons for not owning life insurance include:
1. I have life insurance protection through my employer.
2. I don't understand how life insurance works.
3. Life insurance is too expensive.
4. I don't need life insurance.
5. I'm not going to die any time soon.
Whatever your reason for not owning life insurance, if you have someone who counts on you for financial support, you need life insurance to protect their financial future in case you should die unexpectedly.
Life insurance is much more affordable than most people think, and probably easier to understand than your smart phone or auto insurance policy.
Learn more about excuses not to own life insurance.