1. The lowest priced life insurance.
2. The most life insurance for your money.
3. Flexibility - You choose how long you have coverage, from 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
4. Convertibility - You may be able to convert your term life insurance into a permanent life insurance policy.
5. Instant Coverage - Some term life insurance plans with no medical exams offer you the option of starting your life insurance the same day you apply online, if you qualify.
And, term life insurance is easy to understand. If you die during the term (duration) of your life insurance policy, your death benefit is paid out to your beneficiary. If you outlive the term of your life insurance policy, the life insurance coverage ends.
Here's how you can compare instant term life insurance rate quotes from a network of leading life insurance companies instantly, to help you save up to 70%.