Why aren't people buying life insurance coverage they say they need?
The two biggest reasons given were:
1. Cannot afford life insurance.
2. Competing financial priorities.
In addition, more than 60% of consumers studied indicate that cannot recall ever being approached to buy life insurance coverage over the last 2 years.
Another 35% of the people who did meet with a life insurance agent said the agent failed to follow up with them, so they did not buy a life insurance policy.
Another big reason consumers failed to buy a life insurance plan was education.
1. 12% of consumers said they couldn't decide what type of life insurance to buy, or how much to buy.
2. 10% of consumers aid they didn't want to make the wrong decision.
3. 8% didn't know enough about life insurance to make a decision.
If only consumers understood how affordable term life insurance protection is, and how easy it is to understand term life insurance coverage.
Do yourself and your family a favor and learn about term life insurance today. It only takes a few minutes to learn how quality, affordable term life insurance can provide financial security for your family's future at a price you can afford.