1. Diseases of the heart
2. Malignant neoplasms
3. Chronic lower respiratory diseases
4. Cerebrovascular diseases
5. Accidents (unintentional injuries)
6. Alzheimer’s disease
7. Diabetes mellitus
8. Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis
9. Influenza and pneumonia
10. Intentional self-harm (suicide)
12. Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis
13. Essential hypertension and hypertensive renal disease
14. Parkinson’s disease
15. Pneumonitis due to solids and liquids
If you have a family, or someone who relies on your for financial support, it's important to make sure you plan ahead for their financial future.
Life insurance can help you be prepared, and provide for the ones you leave behind.
Get the peace of mind you deserve with a quality, affordable life insurance plan today, that can provide financial protection for the ones you love, in case something happens to you.
Learn how you can apply for term life insurance online.