If so, you may want to consider some of the following tips to help you find an affordable life insurance plan that meets your family's life insurance needs and stays within your family's budget.
Before we get started, here are a few things to consider:
1. How much life insurance do you really need?
2. How long do you need life insurance?
3. What is your budget for your life insurance?
4. Do you and your spouse both need life insurance?
5. What type of life insurance do you need?
Term and Permanent are the two basic types of life insurance.
Permanent life insurance provides lifetime protection, may build cash value inside the policy over time, and costs a lot more than term.
Term life insurance is temporary coverage, usually for up to 30 years, does not build cash value, and costs a lot less than permanent life insurance.
Tips for finding affordable life insurance:
1. Compare rates among several life insurance carriers.
2. Don't buy more life insurance than you need.
3. Buy term instead of permanent life insurance if your need is for 30 years or less.
4. Buy life insurance while you are young and healthy, as rates increase with age, and poor health may exclude you from qualifying for coverage.
5. Choose annual premium payments over monthly, as this may save you some money when you buy your life insurance policy.
6. If you smoke, quit smoking, as rates are usually much lower for non-smokers.
7. If you are overweight, lose weight before you apply for coverage, as rates are higher for people considered overweight.
Now that you have reviewed some helpful tips on find affordable life insurance, let's compare life insurance rates online from several leading life insurance carriers.