First, determine what you want your life insurance policy to accomplish.
Then, review your needs, how much life insurance you really need to protect your family, and does your spouse need life insurance?
Also, consider how long you need life insurance what you can afford, and what type of life insurance will meet your needs.
Some of the main factors that may affect your decision-making when it comes to buying a life insurance policy are:
1. The price of your life insurance.
2. The financial strength rating of the insurance company.
3. The customer service provided by the carrier.
4. How long is the rate guaranteed to remain the same?
5. How long has the insurance company been in business?
Make sure you compare life insurance quotes among several highly-rated life insurance companies before choosing a plan, because pricing may vary quite a bit between insurance companies, as each insurer has their own set of pricing guidelines and rates.