Yes, there are life insurance companies that offer life insurance policies to senior citizens.
If you are a senior citizen shopping for life insurance you may want to consider the following:
1. What is your goal for your life insurance - what do you want it to accomplish?
2. How much life insurance do you need?
3. What can you afford to pay?
4. How long do you need life insurance? Is it temporary, of for your entire lifetime?
5. What type of life insurance will accomplish your goal?
There are two basic types of life insurance - Term and Permanent.
Term life is temporary and for seniors, usually provides life insurance coverage for 20 years or less, depending on your age and health.
Permanent life insurance provides lifetime coverage, but may cost a lot more.
When comparing life insurance companies make sure you consider their customer service, financial strength of the insurance company, and what their life insurance products offer.
When choosing a plan condor the type and amount of life insurance available, the financial strength rating of the insurer, how long the premium is guaranteed to remain level, and will you have full coverage from day one, or is there a waiting period for full coverage.
Here's how you can learn more about life insurance for senior citizen.