1. What is the financial rating of the insurance company?
2. How long is the rate offered guaranteed to remain the same?
3. How long will the term life insurance coverage last?
4. Will the rate ever increase?
5. Can you renew the term life policy for another term when it expires?
6. Can you convert the term life insurance into a permanent life insurance policy, and if so, by what date in the future?
7. How much life insurance is provided by the term life policy?
8. Will the amount of life insurance ever decline, if so, when and by how much?
When you compare quotes always compare rates from multiple life insurance companies because insurers may vary quite a bit on pricing when it comes to term life insurance.
Make sure you answer all questions truthfully when requesting your life insurance quotes so you get the most accurate rate quotes.
If you have any questions about your rate quotes call the quote provider or email them for assistance.
It's easy to request your free quotes for term life insurance online, you just answer a short form and get your instant term life insurance quotes that show the insurers quoted, the prices offered, the type and amount of life insurance, and the financial ratings of the life insurers.