Yes, seniors who have diabetes may qualify for term life insurance plans or whole life insurance.
Usually, a life insurance company will need information about your diabetes in order to determine if you qualify for life insurance and what to charge you for your coverage.
Some common questions asked of diabetics applying for life insurance include:
1. When were you diagnosed with diabetes?
2. What type of diabetes do you have?
3. Do you use tobacco products?
4. What is your height and weight?
5. Do you have any other health issues?
6. Do you have any health problems related to your diabetes?
7. How do you manage your diabetes?
8. Do you take insulin?
9. How often do you see your doctor?
There are several insurance companies that offer life insurance plans for people living with diabetes.
You can compare diabetic life insurance rates online from several of the best life insurance companies to find out which insurers may offer you the most affordable plan.