1. Make sure you consider what goal you have for your life insurance. What do you want your life insurance policy to accomplish?
2. How long do you need life insurance?
3. How much can you afford to pay for life insurance?
4. What type of life insurance do you need - Term or Permanent?
5. Compare life insurance rates and plans among several highly-rated life insurance companies.
One of the most important issues to consider when buying life insurance is what you want to accomplish with your coverage. Are you looking for life insurance to protect your family until the kids are grown, the house mortgage is paid off, or to replace your income, etc.?
Also, make sure when comparing life insurance quotes you review the financial ratings of the insurers quoted. The higher the rating, the more financially secure the insurance company.
In addition, compare rates for life insurance from multiple companies, since rates can and do vary by insurer.
Here's how you can learn more about life insurance and compare the lowest life insurance quotes online in minutes from over 70 leading life insurance companies with no hassles, and no obligation.