1. Compare Term Life with Whole Life Insurance. Term life costs a lot less and provides coverage for up to 20 or more years.
2. Compare life insurance rates and plans among several insurers since rates vary by insurance company.
3. Don't buy more life insurance than you need.
4. Pay your premiums once per year on an annual basis instead of monthly or quarterly.
5. Buy life insurance while you are young and healthy because rates increase with age and you can lock-in a lower rate when you are younger.
Here's how you can compare term life insurance quotes online and find the lowest rates among more than 70 highly-rated insurance companies in just minutes.