However, for some people the best age may be when they are young and married and have big financial responsibilities such as kids and a mortgage.
If you are single, you are probably wondering if you really need life insurance.
For most single people, there may not be a need life insurance.
To decide whether you need life insurance you may want to ask yourself if:
1. Anyone really really depends on your income.
2. If you have financial obligations that will be passed on to other family members.
3. If you want to leave money to loved ones such as parents, brothers or sisters.
4. If you don't want to pay higher premiums in the future.
5. If you don't want to be un-insurable because of the possibility of declining health.
In any case, a person being single has to determine whether he or she needs life insurance. Here's how you can learn more about why do we need life insurance.