1. The financial strength rating of the insurer?
2. The length of time the insurance company has been in business?
3. The quality of customer service?
4. How much insurance they offer?
5. Who can qualify - what age restrictions if any exist?
6. How much will it cost?
7. Does full coverage start immediately?
There are several well-known insurers that offer life insurance plans to assist you in paying for your burial, funeral, and related expenses.
Some of the leading providers include Globe Life, Colonial Penn, Mutual of Omaha, and AARP/NewYork Life, among others.
Most of the insurers offer small amount of life insurance coverage, up toy $30,000, and there is no medical exam required. You can request your free burial life insurance quote online, and apply for your policy in just minutes.
However, make sure you check to see if the coverage starts immediately, and if you have full coverage from day one you are insured?
Also, does the amount of coverage ever decrease, and will the premium you pay ever increase?
Learn more about finding the best burial company insurance plan.