When comparing plans make sure you review the following:
1. How many years you have life insurance coverage.
2. How long your rate remains the same.
3. How long your life insurance coverage remains level, or the same.
4. The financial strength rating of the insurance company.
5. Can you renew the policy for another term at expiration.
In addition, you may want to consider convertible term life insurance, where you have the chance to convert your term life plan to a permanent life insurance policy by a certain date in the future.
In addition, there are return of premium term life insurance plans that return a large portion of your paid premiums if you outlive the duration of your term life policy.
You can request free term life quotes online by answering a basic quote request form. You will receive up to 5 or more of the lowest life insurance quotes from highly-rated life insurance companies instantly. Request your life insurance quotes now.